THINKCAR 2 Store
1. A vin is $14.95, and 2 resets (abs+sas, when the user uses it will prompt free use) for one year.
2. A reset US$9.95, which can only be used for vehicles that have been bound to vin. Duration of one year
3. After the new user purchases, give a vin+2 reset
Now engage in activities, give 3 vins, each vin give 2 resets
Let ThinkDriver be Your Car's Exclusive Doctor
ThinkDriver is the first OBD2 scanner customized for One VIN on the market. This OBDII bluetooth scanner is compatible with all ios and android system devices. It is a mini sized LAUNCH X431 V+, which covers full OBD functions ,all systems diagnose and 15 reset services. Like your personal doctor, it helps you troubleshot the car in your garage efficiently and effectively, gives peace of mind when you are
on the road.
What Are the Advantages of ThinkDriver Compared with Other Normal OBDii Bluetooth Dongles?
1.The Best Choice for Every Car Owner: Get one ThinkDriver, have a comprehensive diagnosis for your lovely car, including engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission, body, chassis, abs bleeding, SAS, TPMS, service due, air conditioning, all troubles you may imagine out.
2.ThinkDriver Community: You will publish activities on APP, users can get points. The more important is we provide a communication platform for drivers. You can acknowledge and share maintenance experience, also, you can follow other users and have a live chat with them.
3.Get Points to Purchase Services: Every users can get points from ThinkDriver APP by recommending or participating APP activities. Points can be used to purchase services.
4. 0-100km Acceleration Test: It will test how many seconds it takes for your car to accelerate from 0-100km/s, and you will get the rank PK with your drivers.
1. Full System Diagnose
With superior all systems diagnostics, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and chassis / body / electrical equipment system etc.
It can automatically identify the VIN code.
* Just plug the connector into the OBD port and connect it to your mobile.
* Click the full system diagnosis to automatically scan the vehicle information.
* After identification, you can start to read the vehicle information, read/clear fault codes, view real-time data streams, graph, etc.
Supports manual selection of car model software to complete vehicle diagnostics, including reading DTC, clearing DTC, reading data stream, reading version information, etc.
2. Supports Maintenance RESET Functions:
1. Oil Lamp Reset Service: allows you to reset for a new calculation of engine oil life system once the oil is changed.
2. EPB service: it is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3. BAT battery service: enables the scan tool to evaluate the battery's state of charge, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the remaining state of the vehicle.
4. DPF service: works especially for Diesel Particle Filter System with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the motor control unit.
5. SAS service: helps clear the error steering angle sensor reminders and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. ABS bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repairing ABS pump system
7. Sunroof Reset: The sunroof memory usually needs to be reset when the vehicle's battery is replaced or the car dies
8. Suspension Reset: try to reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koyo flip through message system go to suspension reset or to off
9. Gear Reset: Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and stick. Once you perform these procedures the Motor Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) work together to learn how you can drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
10.AFS Headlight Reset: 'AFS' means Adaptive Front Lighting System (at night with Bi-Xenon Headlights) it turns either side, pressing that button means you stay pointing straight ahead and don't turn when you turn the steering wheel
11. Throttle Adjustment: The throttle body is a tube with a swiveling flat valve (butterfly) used to control the amount of air entering a motor. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and airflow sensor communicate with the computer, which delivers the appropriate amount of fuel needed to the injectors. It need to re-learn gas sensor position after erasing or repairing
12. Gear Learning: The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine when all conditions are met in order to continue with the process for engine running
14. Injector Coding
OBDII & EOBD Full Functions
Support standard OBD diagnostic protocol, vehicle coverage after 1996.
In addition to the function of reading/clearing code , ThinkCar 2 also support real-time data stream ,and switch status, percentage, and graph are displayed respectively.
1). Real-time data, MIL, IM monitors
2). Freeze frame data
3). Stored DTCs
4). Clear DTCs
5). O2 monitoring tests
6). Test results for continuously and non-continuously monitored systems
7). Pending DTCs
8). Request control of on-board-system or component
9). Request VIN and other data
10). Permanent DTCs
THINKDRIVER ALL 10 Mode OBDII/EOBD Functions:
Mode 1: Read live data stream
Mode 2: Read freeze frame data
Mode 3: Read DTCs(diagnostic trouble codes)
Mode 4: Clear dtcs
Mode 5: Oxygen sensor monitoring
Mode 6: System monitoring
Mode 7: Read pending DTCs
Mode 8: Control operation of on-board system
Mode 9: Read vehicle information
Mode 10: Request emissions-related diagnostic trouble codes with permanent status after a clear/reset emission-related diagnostic information.
1. Auto Detect car's vin in 10 seconds
2. Support printed car health report
3. Acceleration test: test the 100 meter acceleration time
4. Community support
In order to deliver on its vehicle diagnosis features, THINKDRIVER requires the purchase by your vehicle’s VIN code through the app. If you have more than three vehicle, you’ll need to purchase by each vehicle’s VIN code, even if they are both from the same vehicle brand. Each VIN code purchase can be used for 1 year.
Notice: please kindly offer your car brands model year, and what function do you want to us , we will check it it can support your car or nor.
How to Regsiter and Use ThinkDriver Bluetooth Car Scanner?
Step1: Download the "ThinkDriver" in the APP store or in GooglePlay store.
Step2: Open the ThinkDriver APP, click on"Sign Up", Input your username, email, and verification code(which will be sent to the email you input), then creat your own password. Click on "Sign Up" to finish your registration.
Step3: Click on "Activate" , you need to input the serial number and an 8-diagit activation code is on the first page of the Quick Start Guide.
Step4: Plug ThinkDriver into the vehicle's OBDII port, there will be a red light which indicates the device is powered on.
Step5: Open the ThinkDriver APP, it will automatically search for activated devices, select your device and connect to it via Bluetooth in the APP.
Step6: In the "Diagnostics" interface of the App, you will need to download the corresponding diagnostics software when first apply "All System Diagnostic"and"OBD Functions".
|Compatible OBD II Protocols
|| ISO 14230-4(KWP2000), ISO 15765-4(CAN), ISO9141-2(iso), ISO14229(uds), SAEJ1850(VPW&PWM)
||Android & iOS
||Compatible with Android 5.0 and IOS 9.0 or above
||BLE5.0 (Do not occupy listening to songs)
||-40°F ~ +140°F
||-4°F ~ +185°F
1pc x ThinkCar 2
1pc x User Manual